For your chance to win a Canon Selphy printer on Tuesday 6th December 2016, we want to see your Christmas selfie! Head over to the Facebook page to enter, get posing and good luck!
Day 6 Lifecake Christmas Giveaway – Canon CP1000 Selphy Printer
This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Participants provide a complete release of Facebook in relation to this giveaway.
PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Lifecake Ltd, a Canon company, of Cordy House, 91 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3BS (“Promoter”).
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
3. Employees of Promoter or Canon group companies or their subsidiary companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this prize draw, all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Promoter will run a Christmas giveaway prize draw via their Facebook channel. For Day 6, Participants will be required to upload their Christmas selfie into the comments section of the post. 1 x winner will be selected at random.
6. No purchase necessary, it is free to enter this prize draw.
7. Entries and prize will be strictly limited to one per person.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after 23:59 on Tuesday 6th December 2016 will not be eligible for publication or any prize.
9. By submitting images to enter this prize draw, all entrants are deemed to have granted Promoters permission to use their images on Promoter-owned social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ and to use it in connection with this promotion without limitation (this may include future publication in reference to this promotion or a similar promotion).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
10. The Participant will be required to upload a photo to qualify for entry into the prize draw. The Participant can upload via the comments section of the Facebook post.
11. All entries must be received on Tuesday 06th December 2016 between 09:00 and 23:59.
12. The photo must be original and taken by the Participant;
13. The photo submitted by the Participant must not contain:
i) recognisable persons, unless Participant can demonstrate that such persons have granted all the necessary permissions for the footage to be used and published by the Promoter under the terms and conditions of the Clause 9; or
ii) works of art; unless Participant can demonstrate that Participant have been granted a licence to have such works of art used and published by the Promoter under the terms and conditions of the Clause 9 of these Ts and Cs or
iii) logos or brand names unless Participant can demonstrate that Participant have been granted a licence to have such logo or brand names used and published by the Promoter under the terms and conditions of the Clause 9 of these Ts and Cs ; or
iv) image featuring nudity or anything which may be considered obscene, immoral or in any way inappropriate or illegal; or
v) anything that may infringe the rights of any third party;
14. You also agree to be contacted by the Promoter for the purposes of administrating the prize draw or in the event that the Promoter wishes to discuss any other use of the picture submitted to the prize draw.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which do otherwise not meet the above requirements or the term of the warranties below.
16. By submitting it’s entry Participant warrants that:
– Participant is the sole author of the photograph;
– Participant is the owner of the proprietary rights in the photograph;
– the photograph and any element appearing in the photograph do not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party
– in the case where a person or person’s image appears in the photograph, Participant has obtained written permission from those person(s) for the Promoter to use their image(s) as described in these terms and conditions; and
– it is the responsibility of the Participant to ensure that the relevant permission has been sought, model release forms have been satisfactorily completed and that the copyright is not infringed.
Promoter warrants that:
– it shall act within the scope of the rights granted under these terms and conditions;
– Subject to the clause 9 Promoter reserves the right to re-post, display, reproduce or publish, or give permission to display reproduce or publish any entry without payment to the author of the photograph.
17. The overall winner will receive a Canon CP1000 Selphy Printer.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the prize draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise the Promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
19. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prize on offer. In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
20. The prize will be posted to the winner within 30 days after the winner has been announced.
21. Any rejected or unclaimed prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoter.
22. Using a random number generator, 1 x winners will be selected from all eligible entries and contacted via Facebook.
23. Lifecake and Canon Europa N.V., 59 Bovenkerkerweg, 1185 XB are the Data Controllers for the purpose of Data Protection Act in respect of any personal data supplied by Participants.
24. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this prize draw.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting the Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
26. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the competition, the decision of the Directors of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. These terms and conditions and any disputes arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
Share family fun and moving memories using Lifecake’s baby milestone app. To learn more, take a look at our blog ‘Togetherness starts with an invite‘, or take a look at our range of beautiful personalized photo gifts you can order easily using your own pictures.